2021 Overnight Camping Rates
Lakefront Sites* (Lots 13 & 14 on Canal Street); water and electric included. Call for availability.
• Nightly = $55 per site • Holiday = $60 per site • Weekly = $300 per site
*Lakefront sites accommodate tents, pop ups or RV's up to 28 ft.
Greenwood Acres Rules & Regulations to create a great camping experience.
- Check in after 3 p.m.
- Check out before 2 p.m.
Please Note: Three (3) night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
|May 15th- September 15th||Non-Holiday Rate||Holiday Rate|
|Full Hook Up |
|Canal Street Lakefront||$55||$65|
No shows and cancellations made less than (7) days in advance of arrival date are charged one night's camping fee. All other cancellations are charged $10.00.
Early/late check in/out may be optional, *if your site is available.
- *A $5 per hour fee is added for each hour you check in/out early/late.
- Two cars, one family*, one camping unit (tent or RV) are included per site.
- *A family is defined as: (2) adults and up to (6) minor children.
- Visitors are welcome during the day. You must know someone camping here to visit and enjoy the park.
- Mon-Thurs (Non-Holiday) - $5 per car per day.
- Fri-Sun & ALL Holidays - $10 per car per day.
- Visiting hours are 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- All visitor passes must be returned to the gate staff upon departure.
Spring (April 1st - May 15th) & Fall (Sept. 15th - Oct. 31st) camping rates:
*If inclement weather prohibits the campground from providing water to the campsites, a $10 per day discount will be applied. Weekly, monthly, and seasonal rates will not be discounted.
All other sites during spring and fall:
• $35 per night • $200 per week • $550 per month* (*does not apply to lakefront sites).
- Boat registration fees are $5 per night (no wake lake); excluding canoes, kayaks & paddle boats.
- Golf Cart registration fees are $5 per night (must show proof of liability insurance.)
- Must be 25 yrs. or older to drive a golf cart or vehicle in the park.
- Motorcycles ATV's/Off Road Vehicles must park in visitor's lot by the office, as they are not permitted to be driven in the park.
We reserve the right to move you to a different site.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.