2023 Overnight Camping Rates
(Deposit Required Upon Booking)
Greenwood Acres Rules & Regulations to create a great camping experience.
- Check-in after 3 p.m.
- Check out before 2 p.m.
*Please note: 3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends. 6 night max reservation for tent reservations.
|May 15th- September 15th||Non-Holiday Rate||Holiday Rate|
|Water & Electric||$45||$55|
|Full Hook-Up Pull Thru||$60||$70|
|Weekly (7 nights)||$300||$300|
|Monthly (30 nights)||$900||$900|
Lakefront Sites: Water and 50amp electric, can accommodate up to a 28ft RV.
No shows and cancellations made less than (7) days in advance of arrival date are charged one night's camping fee. All other cancellations are charged $10.00.
Early Check-In/Late Check-Out (Depending on site availability.)
- *A $5 per hour fee is added for each hour you check in or out early/late.
- *Up to two registered cars, one family*, and one camping unit (tent or RV) are included per campsite reservation. A family is defined as: (2) adults and up to (6) minor children.
- Visitors are welcome during the day from 6:00am-11:30pm. You must be registered in advance by a current campsite occupant.
Please do not share your passes. All passes must be returned to the check-in booth upon departure.
- Mon-Thurs (Non-Holiday) - $5 per car per day.
- Fri-Sun (Non-Holiday) - $10 per car per day.
- Holiday Weekends- $15 per car per day
All other sites during Spring (April 1st- May 15th) and Fall ( Sept 15th- Oct 31st):
$40 per night • $250 per week (6-Night Max Per Tent Reservation) • $675 per month (two-week reservation max on pull-thru & lakefront campsites).
- Boat registration fees are $7 per night (no wake lake); the fee excludes canoes, kayaks & paddle boats. Speedboats, jets skis, and bass boats are not permitted on the lake (Leisure boating only).
- Golf Cart (max seating, 4 persons per cart) registration fees are $7 per night (must show proof of liability insurance).
- Must be 25 yrs. or older to drive a golf cart or vehicle in the park.
- Motorcycles ATV's/Off Road Vehicles must park in the visitor's lot by the office, as they are not permitted to be driven in the campground.
We reserve the right to move you to a different site.