2022 Overnight Camping Rates
(Deposit Required Upon Booking)
Greenwood Acres Rules & Regulations to create a great camping experience.
- Check-in after 3 p.m.
- Check-out before 2 p.m.
Minimum 3 night stay required to book on holiday weekends.
|May 15th- September 15th||Non-Holiday Rate||Holiday Rate|
|Water & Electric||$45||$55|
|Full Hook-Up Pull Thru||$55||$65|
|Weekly (7 nights)||$300||$300|
|Monthly (30 nights)||$850||$850|
Lakefront Sites: water and 50amp electric, can accommodate up to a 28ft RV.
No shows and cancellations made less than (7) days in advance of arrival date are charged one night’s camping fee. All other cancellations are charged $10.00.
Early Check-In/Late Check-Out (Depending on campsite availability.)
- *A $5 per hour fee is added for each hour you check-in/out early/late.
- Two cars, one family*, and one camping unit (tent or RV) per site.
- *A family is defined as: (2) adults and up to (6) minor children.
- Visitors are welcome 6:00am – 11:00pm. All visitors must be preregistered by a current camper. You must know someone camping here to visit and enjoy the park.
- Mon-Thurs (Non-Holiday) – $5 per car per day.
- Fri-Sun & Holidays – $10 per car per day.
- Visiting hours are 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- All visitor passes must be returned to the check-in booth upon departure.
Spring (April 1st – May 15th) & Fall (Sept. 15th – Oct. 31st) camping rates:
*If inclement weather prohibits the campground from providing water to the campsites, a $10 per day discount will be applied. Weekly, monthly, and seasonal rates will not be discounted.
All other sites during spring and fall:
• $40 per night • $250 per week • $600 per month (two-week consecutive reservation max on pull-thru & lakefront campsites).
- Personal Boat registration fee: is $5 per night (no wake lake); Fee excludes canoes, kayaks & paddle boats. Speedboats, jets skis, and bass boats are not permitted on the lake (Leisure boating only).
- Personal Golf Cart registration fees are $5 per night (must show proof of liability insurance).
- Must be 25 yrs. or older to drive a golf cart or vehicle in the park.
- Motorcycles ATV’s/Off Road Vehicles must park in the visitor’s lot by the office, as they are not permitted to be driven in the campground.
We reserve the right to move you to a different site.