2022 Overnight Camping Rates
(Deposit Required Upon Booking)
2021 Greenwood Acres Activity Schedule to help you plan your camping adventure.
Greenwood Acres Rules & Regulations to create a great camping experience.
- Check in after 3 p.m.
- Check out before 2 p.m.
Please Note: Three (3) night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
|May 15th- September 15th||Non-Holiday Rate||Holiday Rate|
|Water & Electric||$45||$55|
|Full Hook-Up Pull Thru||$55||$65|
|Weekly (7 nights)||$300||$300|
|Monthly (30 nights)||$850||$850|
Lakefront Sites: water and 50amp electric, can accommodate up to a 28ft RV.
No shows and cancellations made less than (7) days in advance of arrival date are charged one night's camping fee. All other cancellations are charged $10.00.
Early Check-In/Late Check-Out (Depending on site availability.)
- *A $5 per hour fee is added for each hour you check in/out early/late.
- Two cars, one family*, one camping unit (tent or RV) are included per site.
- *A family is defined as: (2) adults and up to (6) minor children.
- Visitors are welcome during the day. You must know someone camping here to visit and enjoy the park.
- Mon-Thurs (Non-Holiday) - $5 per car per day.
- Fri-Sun & Holidays - $10 per car per day.
- Visiting hours are 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- All visitor passes must be returned to the check-in booth upon departure.
Spring (April 1st - May 15th) & Fall (Sept. 15th - Oct. 31st) camping rates:
*If inclement weather prohibits the campground from providing water to the campsites, a $10 per day discount will be applied. Weekly, monthly, and seasonal rates will not be discounted.
All other sites during spring and fall:
• $40 per night • $250 per week • $600 per month (two week reservation max on pull thru & lake front campsites).
- Boat registration fees is $5 per night (no wake lake); Fee excludes canoes, kayaks & paddle boats. Speedboats, jets skis and bass boats not permitted on lake (Leisure boating only).
- Golf Cart registration fees are $5 per night (must show proof of liability insurance).
- Must be 25 yrs. or older to drive a golf cart or vehicle in the park.
- Motorcycles ATV's/Off Road Vehicles must park in visitor's lot by the office, as they are not permitted to be driven in the campground.
We reserve the right to move you to a different site.