RV Campground on I-94
As you travel I-94 between Battle Creek and Ann Arbor, MI and seek a very traveler friendly RV campground, consider staying with Greenwood Acres Family Campground & RV Park for a night or several days.
Greenwood Acres Family Campground is a large, fully developed campground with pull through sites featuring full hookups, as well as, a lot of conveniences and fun-type amenities.
- Close to I-94, but far enough away to be quiet and tranquil Click for directions
- Seven miles east of Jackson
- Within 20 miles of Michigan International Speedway (MIS)
- RV pull through sites Click for Site Map
- Wide grassy sites
- Water & electric hookups
- Propane station
- Dump station
- Paved streets
- Modern bathrooms and showers
- Laundry room
- 400 Acre private (Goose)Lake with over a mile of frontage
- Sandy beach
- Golf cart rental
- General Store
- Recreation Center
- 24-Hour gate attendant and customer care
- 9-Hole golf course
- Basketball courts
- Tennis courts
- Shuffleboard courts
- Horseshoe Pits
- Giant jumping pillow
- Children and adult planned activities
- Fabulous Fall Fun Sept. 15th - Oct. 31st. (hayrides, trick or treating, costume contests, etc.)
- Click for Rates and Reservations
For the rest of the Greenwood Acres Family Campground story, check out the other pages on this website and then book your site! We look forward to having you as our guest, as memories and adventures await you!
Remember to bring your furry, family members, as pets are welcome here too.
Although, pets must be on a 6' or less leash at all times. They must be licensed and cleaned up after by their owner.
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.